Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

NerdBlock Jr.Girls August 2015 Unboxing


 NerdBlock Jr.Girls August 2015 Unboxing
Nerd Block Jr. is a monthly subscription box for kids. They are about $15 a month and they come in girls and boys. For August we got the girls one. Get yours HERE!
First off we got a Shopkins slap band. Now I don't know what Shopkins are but what kid doesn't love a slap band.
Next we got something I really enjoy. A drum set note pad and pencils and erasers that look like drum sticks. Now I can have fun while writing the grocery list.
We also got a Wild Krats toy set. With animal, power up disk, and on of the Krats brothers.
The we got this awesome blind bag for cut the rope with 3 figures and game coupon inside.
Lastly we got this pink camo lego master builders hat. All in all I think this was a great month for the kids block and everything will make someone happy in my house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment